Sunday, October 2, 2011

Valērija's Apple Pie


Returning from another Saturday at the Apple Festival I wanted to share  the  recipe of this tasty apple pie, which I learned from Valērija, hoping she would not mind :) So here we go:

  • 2 eggs
  • 250 g of sugar
  • 250 ml of kefir or Greek yogurt
  • 400 ml of flour
  • vanilla sugar
  • baking powder (one little package of Dr. Oetker's)
You need to stir it all, pour it into a greased baking pan and lay slices of 5 apples on the top of it. Then top it with stirred:
  • 3 table spoons of sour cream
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 tea spoon of sugar
  • 2 pinches of cinnamon
After pouring this over the apples' slices you can still spread some cinnamon on the top of it. Put it all in a pre-heated stove at 200 degrees and let it there for 25-30 min. And there you go - enjoy the delicious apple pie! And, Valērija, thank you on behalf of everybody! :)

P.S. Concerning the information given in the previous post about the fact that apple cider equals apple wine I have to withdraw it as tested on me, myself and I - NO, IT IS NOT THE SAME THING. But still tasty :)

No comments :

Post a Comment