Sunday, February 13, 2011

L'Arbre (The Tree)

"The Tree" - one of my top last year's movies. Beautiful images, touching story, great acting:



Hat off to little Morgana Davies playing Simone and of course to the director Julie Bertuccelli, as well as to the rest of the cast.

And the soundtrack. Grégoire Hetzel has definitely been inspired by Arvo Pärt's "Tabula Rasa" while composing "Speak to me" which made me come back to this fantastic piece.

 

And of course "To Build A Home" by The Cinematic Orchestra feat. Patrick Watson which actually brought me to tears when I heard it live last year's November in London, Albert Hall :)



Simone: "I have a choice to be happy or sad. I chose to be happy. And I am happy".

A great way to finish the week! Be inspired and sleep well!

No comments :

Post a Comment