Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Flip*Flop

Not the right season you'd say? :) This was my idea before entering the shop but turns out this brand is producing bags, shoes, boots, clothes etc., though they DID start with flip-flops.

Style is very joyful, colourful and youthful, quality seems to be very good as they use high quality materials and finish looks very delicate. I ended up walking out of the shop with three pairs of boots, just what I needed of course, but then again I realize that for the last two weeks I've chosen to wear exactly those three pairs so they must be it :)

And I just love the photos in their catalogues: http://www.flip-flop.de/default/inspiration-4/. Glad to have discovered you, dear Flip*Flop!

flip*flop
So this was me compensating two months of silence! :)) No more for today!

No comments :

Post a Comment