Monday, October 22, 2012

CinEast 2012

I've been slightly late with posting about the Central and Eastern European Film festival CinEast which is taking place in Luxembourg for the 5th  year as it has been running for one and a half weeks already but thought I ought to mention it as there is one more week to go and it is taking up so much of my time these days cause I'm trying to see as many films as possible.

I also have to mention a very pleasant fact that this year for the first time Latvia is taking part in it with several movies as well as Estonia, Lithuania and three more newcomer countries.

So far my favourites were:

Gypsy (Slovakia/Czech Republic, 2011)


and

Mushrooming (Estonia, 2012)


Tomorrow another round of short movies I am looking forward to. Check out the program here.

It is incredible how much this festival has grown during these years. Great job, guys!

No comments :

Post a Comment